SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

It fits with the theory i devised which basicly tells us that ,hypotetycally, everything you put in space becomes awesome. Examples: Pirate ships, dinosaurs, vikings, walruses, sharks, bears even a freaking car. Try it.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

what i have found is that anything you draw, if you put a star background behind it so what you are drawing is now in space, every single drawing is improved greatly.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

You are the world's true hero. But, there is still to know how Randy survived, what will happen in the Walrus Pit, and will there be any squids for Fernando, the Legendary Servant of Raptor Jesus and Professionnal Manwhore-Squid hunter. Gonna be sweet.

Ray's Dignity Ray's Dignity

Rob Shneider should've tried some yogurt before throwing a cat, yogurt clears the mind, expecially goat yogurt. Made by a man-whore. Preferably called Fernando.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yes this is true i have heard this too.

Vehicles 2 Vehicles 2

cant relly say anything

but that the game was enjoyable once i started pretending I was murdering the other cars, then got boring again. Music was bad, gameplay was made for toddlers, and please GOD MAKE THAT MUSIC STOP, AAAARGH!

Wonderputt Wonderputt

Wow, that's weird...

But it's also really, REALLY cool! It's really fun and imaginative. Only little thing is the weird perspective, but that's really a matter of personnal tastes.

Classic Maze Classic Maze

shit...

Is that star a cake? and if it is, is the cake a lie?

Gods of the Sword Gods of the Sword

holy shit

i hope nobody pisses me off after listening to this song, i might just tear his face off and wear it after

Jazz Combo Sample Jazz Combo Sample

that was really good!

It was really, really, really, really good. The only thing that bothered me is that i'm not a huge xylophone fan, maybe some smooth sax, but you're the genius, not me. Keep the good stuff coming, have a nice day sir, you deserve it!

Tombor911 responds: