SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

It fits with the theory i devised which basicly tells us that ,hypotetycally, everything you put in space becomes awesome. Examples: Pirate ships, dinosaurs, vikings, walruses, sharks, bears even a freaking car. Try it.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

what i have found is that anything you draw, if you put a star background behind it so what you are drawing is now in space, every single drawing is improved greatly.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

You are the world's true hero. But, there is still to know how Randy survived, what will happen in the Walrus Pit, and will there be any squids for Fernando, the Legendary Servant of Raptor Jesus and Professionnal Manwhore-Squid hunter. Gonna be sweet.

Ray's Dignity Ray's Dignity

Rob Shneider should've tried some yogurt before throwing a cat, yogurt clears the mind, expecially goat yogurt. Made by a man-whore. Preferably called Fernando.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yes this is true i have heard this too.

Opium Cop Opium Cop

If I was ever to be a woman or a bearded man-whore, I'd marry you thanks to your shorts. The last two scenarios being far from the truth, I dedicated a yogurt sacrifice to you. And Eduardo. And maybe to the octopus hunt he's in.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i gratefully accept your yoghurty offering.

Dancebreak! Dancebreak!

That monkey... would it be a strange creation that escaped Fun Island's secret lab? Maybe...

Donut Quest Donut Quest

screw the world, get the donuts. It's an important thing to set your priorities straight sometimes.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

Chimps

Many policemen now agree that chimps are the most efficient form of mule ever, since theydigest slowly and love laxative-filled bananas. Gooseman is a darn GENIUS! To make his plan greater, he got Fernando to do it for cheaper because he told him it was a sexual-related job.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

gooseman always keeps up with the latest trends of crime.

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

Difficult to masturbate to...

it doesn't mean it's impossible. Never forget that internetz. Also, they were lucky Fernando wan't there, it would've been an orgy.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i don't know if these guys would pay for sex. even $5 or less.

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

Tiffany

I think Tiffany might be what resulted from that goat-fucker from last episode and one huge goat, making a horse man named tiffany who had a 'stache. Will Fernando finally get his squid? Find out in the next episode.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

its true, fernando is a squidhunter but has yet to actually hunt a squid, i should see to that.

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

the lesson is clear

Do not download that stripper program or you'll end up messing your human-program relationship, it might end up in it doing horrible things but, mostly, get you a goDDAMN VIRUS! GAH, I HATE THESE!!!